Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey honey, look what's for dinner

So I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging, My wife is a much better and more creative blogger. Creative inspiration comes at the least convienent times for me, still I feel the need to express my creativeness (is that a word?) when it happens.


My wife had put a meal in the crock pot this morning, and I was responsible for removing the meal (which smelled great) from the crock pot and making salads for dinner.


We often laugh about what we are going to have to change when we have kids, it's just about everything. I'm sure our first Parent teacher conference will contain the phrase "I've never had a student do that before, did you teach that to your children?"


So while I still have a chance to play with my food, here is what came out of the crock pot.

2 comments:

Rally said...

Baby, you are VERY creative in many ways! Dinner on the patio was great, with our glass of wine and beautiful sunset to admire. Thank you for all your help around the home, we will keep enjoy our "kidless" moments until the Lord blesses us with a family. I love you.

Jesse said...

The red faced guy has an ugly nose. At least it wasn't an "experimental" dinner!!